Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Hello!


Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is J.C. Buchanan, I’m twelve years old, and I’m about to publish a book called The Hidden Amethyst. It is my first book ever and we are going to send it to print in a few days. I am so excited to share with you the details and my love of writing!
As for what’s going on with my book right now, well, the story is finished. We’re waiting for a few reviews and we’re working on the cover. And then off to print it is! We’re publishing the book through a company called CreateSpace:  https://www.createspace.com.   When it comes out it’ll be available on Amazon and CreateSpace’s website. Hopefully it’ll be out by the new year but it may be later. 
I hope you find what you’re looking for on this blog. I’m sorry nothing else is on here yet but trust me there will be more stuff coming as soon as this week! 
Please feel free to post comments on what you like about my book, (when it’s out), or anything else. If you need to contact me you can email me at thehiddenamethyst@gmail.com . I can’t promise to get back to you right away but I will try to respond to everything myself. I’d love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment